Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

Ddj-1000 rekordbox and serato support

I dont know if this has been asked yet but I bought a DDJ-1000 about a month ago. Now I just found out a serato version is being released after we were all told it was never going to happen. Will there be a firmware update or something that will allow us to run serato on our rekordbox ddj-1000's? If I knew that one was being released I would have waited for the srt version. Dont get me wrong, I love the Rekordbox software but I really need the serato support more than anything. It has been really hard trying to adjust the music into the rekordbox program.

John Weatherly Avec réponse

Commentaire officiel

Pioneer isn't going to comment on future products that are in development, so saying that something isn't planned or won't be happening is a traditional business model and statement.  The DDJ-1000 is a rekordbox controller and the DDJ-1000SRT is a Serato controller and that is the way that both will stay moving forward.....

Jay
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

3 commentaires

There won't be a firmware update to allow this. That is why they released a different hardware version. 

I would recommend to get intouch with the store you bought the DDJ-1000 and see if it can be swapped for the SRT version. 

Also converting from Serato to Rekordbox with cues and loops can be done through third party software like Rekordbuddy

Ves 0 votes

Hi John, I think that Ves gave the best option in your problem. The Official Comment is a beat rude and "Deal With It!!!" in my expericence...

Go back to your dealer, and explain the issue that you prefer the SRT version. Most dealers have a good return policy. Put everything back in the box, as much as in the original state, that also helps.  

Theo 0 votes