Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 1000 SRT - MIDI MAPPING!

RE DDJ 1000 SRT - MIDI MAPPING!

Just wondering why, I cannot Map the Filters, I’ve it seems possible to “Midi Map” the Filters on the DDJ 1000 RB version. I tried it today and not had much success, Serato doesn't pick it up.

The original 2018 released DDJ 1000, so I’m trying to understand if this is an oversite or a firmware that needs patching from Serato or Pioneer.

Hardware - it should be the same as ... as the DDJ 1000.

It’s definitely possible to do on the SX2 and I did it a few weeks ago on a SX3, so it’s not like I’ve not done to before.

The DDJ 900 you can do it with, you can midi map the filters - and the DDJ S9 . I’ve used weekly and been able to Map the Filter - you can completely customaries a S9 and it works very well since 2016!

If anyone’s got any ideas that would be very helpful thank you.

DJ CCCCC C

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

Seeing the same issue here. Trying to map a midi fighter twister.

DJ-Moe 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Please note they are hardware filters - the audio processing is done controller-side, so that may be why it's not available.

Pulse 0 votes

They are hardware filters Pulse, but so are the ones on the S9!! They are hardware (S9), and they work perfectly .. you can midi map them and they work On Serato.

This is a firmwire issue, Serato have noted it too if you read there forum posts on this.

Also - in VIRTUAL DJ ... I plugged in the DDJ 1000 SRT - Straight away, it picked it up .. though not fully midi mapped yet to the new SRT, you could move the filter, and it would pick up the signal .. from the DDJ 1000 SRT filter pot!

It works ... the diagram Pioneer have released says these are fully Midi assignable aswell .. thats on your own website.

There is a firmware issue here!

DJ CCCCC C 0 votes

Ive got a video from Virtual DJ too .. With me showing its working.

There is a fault here!

DJ CCCCC C 0 votes

Note that I said "may be" -- I don't have one on hand yet to test, I was speculating.

Pulse 0 votes

Maybe, but Serato have directly posted, there is an issue here, did you test this Pulse, or is there someone else available to "test" this error.

Serato - have confirmed there is an issue here, can it please be passed to the engineers, so they can look into this further.

Thanks

DJ CCCCC C 0 votes