Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

6 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 1000 SRT driver?

Hopefully I can get some assistance. So on Monday, I longed on the Guitar Center website and saw that one of the stores by me had DDJ 1000 SRT unit in stock. I was floored cause from what I know they were not suppose to ship to the store for 3-5 days. 

I drove to the store and good enough it was there. I ended up selling my old Denon MCX 8000 to them and used the money I got for it towards the unit.

When I got home, I plugged it in and notice that that job displays said "No Audio Driver". I went to the website and downloaded the available drive and plugged it in again and NOTHING. I know the driver was installed cause the job displayed now had the "Serato logo" and "Pioneer DJ Logo". I press play and nothing. 

My current IOS version on my laptop is 10.13.3, I have not upgraded to Mojave from High Sierra. 

I also saw on the website some instructions for installing the driver for my IOS version but I still cannot get the unit to work. I sent a few emails to Pioneer, but have yet heard from them. I do have gigs this weekend and I am stressing out.

Can anyone assist me? 

Ivan Mariscal Répondu

Commentaire officiel

You missed the step of allowing the drivers through the security - High Sierra has the same driver protection that they carried forward to Mojave, which you likely see as a result more often than HS. Follow the instructions here, note that you may need to uninstall / reinstall the drivers in order to get that prompt to allow them.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

17 commentaires

By uninstalling the driver, do I have to go through the "uninstall zip folder" or can I just drop it file in "Trash" and empty that. 

I am thinking of just installing Mojave and doing the whole process all over again. Maybe that will work. 

Thoughts on this? Thank you again  

Ivan Mariscal 0 votes

I am having the same issues . Did you get this resolved & might return this product for the DDJ 1000.

Djmanico 0 votes

uninstall serato then reinstall serato. if you followed the driver steps its serato. mines didnt work until i uninstalled serato

Mario Edwards -1 votes

I did not get it resolved, so I ended up having the return the unit. Sad to say cause I was so excited to get it. Guitar Center was very helpful actually, even more so than Pioneer. They connected the unit at there store to one of there laptops and it would not work. 

It was the unit that was faulty. 

Ivan Mariscal 0 votes

I think I will contact serato in Brooklyn & if this is not resolved return it and get the ddj 1000 instead. There is sound coming out of the mixer but the controller does not read serato. I have followed all there steps what a disappointment.

Djmanico 0 votes

I've tried to uninstall serato but it still doesnt work..

adam barta 0 votes

I just uninstalled serato on my mac 13" retina and the DDJ 1000 SRT is working fine, ok, she sweet. Many thanks to you all.

Djmanico 0 votes

Djmanico, how did you uninstall Serato?

Lanners Nguyen 0 votes

open applications folder. Right click on serato dj pro & and move it to TRASH.

Go in Finder, search for serato dj pro delete all files and folder for serato.

DO NOT DELETE YOUR PLAYLIST   _SERATO_. 

Go to the serato web site and download that latest version of serato the drivers are already included.

Lunch Serato pro. Plug the DDJ 1000 SRT then connect the usb cable and it should work. Good luck.

Let us know if it works.

Djmanico 0 votes

Same thing, the bottom corner still says driver not installed. So frustrating. Somehow it didn't uninstall completely since my account was still logged in.

Lanners Nguyen 0 votes

If you connected the DDJ-1000SRT to Windows prior to installing the drivers, it may have tried to allocate default device drivers, requiring you go through the process of manually uninstalling the devices from the Device Manager.

Also, if you are not using Serato DJ 2.2.2 (even if you open Serato and click "Check for updates" and it says you're using the latest -- if it's not 2.2.2, it will still not work).

Pulse 0 votes

Upgrading to Catalina has proved to be a pain for a lot of DJs since we relied on iTunes as a part of their workflow. Catalina’s Music app does support automatic library syncing with DDJ 1000 SRT, but the company seems playing catch up to make sure their software supports the new method. So currently the best method is to uninstall / reinstall the latest version.

Clem Harvey 1 vote