Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 1000SRT Serato

I downloaded the drivers, updated my OS and Serato. Serato does not read my mixer. Any pointers?

Stephen Morley

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

12 commentaires

I'm also having the same problem.  I have Sierra 10.12.6.  Serato 2.2.0

I use an S9 as well, and this configuration is working for me.  I didn't need to bypass the driver security because of the OS.  Any thoughts?

Dj Stylz 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@Umesh > You need to update Serato DJ to 2.2.2 please.

Pulse 0 votes

I am having the same issues as above...Track is loaded. Play button is pulsing green. Display shows up on jogwheels. When I hit the PLAY button, nothing happens. Please help. Using a MacBook Air macOS Sierra 10.12.6.

Ron Johnson 0 votes

@Ron > Please ensure you've updated to Serato DJ 2.2.2 and have no other MIDI mapping enabled in the preferences.

Pulse 0 votes

Hi do I check that? I’ve since downloaded Mojave thinking this would solve the problem (before I read your comment) but to no avail

Ron Johnson 0 votes

You can get the latest version of Serato DJ here, and to disable the MIDI overrides, open the preferences, click the MIDI tab, then click the DDJ-1000SRT in the MIDI DEVICES window, and ensure the Allow Serato Hardware Remapping checkbox above the window is un-checked.

If you have any MIDI PRESETS in the bottom window, you may consider saving them and removing them.

You can also click the Restore Defaults button to reset things to their default values.

Pulse 0 votes

It’s fixed! I activated DVS accidentally. The INT button was not highlighted so the board was temporarily “disabled!” I just deactivated the DVS so I wouldn’t run into this problem again. Thanks for your help!

Ron Johnson 0 votes

That'll do it... reminder; you don't need DVS mode enabled to use the DDJ-1000SRT. ;)

Pulse 0 votes