Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 200 Rekordbox Pad Function Selection

Hi,

Is there a way to setup a key shortcut to change the pad functionality when using a DDJ 200 with Rekordbox. There is an option to change the standard pad functionality (i.e. switch from hot cues, effects, looping...) but while it changes onscreen, it does not changes for the DDJ 200 pads. Is there a way to set a shortcut for the buttons that come up at the bottom of the screen when the DDJ 200 is plugged in?

Rscampini

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

So if you change the pads from Hot Cue to Pad Effects in rekordbox, the pads on the DDJ-200 don't change to Pad Effects?

Jay 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hi, i don't have it in front of me right now but i had setup a shortcut key to go through what looks like the pad options on screen, when i use that shortcut, the visual representation of the pads onscreen do change, as expected, but the function assigned to the ddj 200 pads does not, those only change if you press the extra buttons at the bottom of the screen that only appear when the ddj 200 is connected. And i can't find a way to create a shortcut for these extra buttons (4 for each side). The buttons i am referring to allow you to choose between loops, hot cues, samples and effects (not sure in what order)

Rscampini 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien