Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Master Thesis Issue

Hello to everyone,

sorry for the unusual post, but I am actually working on my master thesis which argument is filtering (and mixers are filters). In the modelling  part I used a DDJ-T1 with Traktor 2 to see the "strength" of the filtering action and also to record the modified signal. While checking for the effects I saw that, when the attenuation is above 85% there is a strange effect as a kind of ripple in the frequency amplitude at the modified frequency. 

I would like to know if someone could be so kind to maybe help me (after a wider explanation), telling me why this happens or if you know how to contact the offices of Pioneer for these kind of issues.

Thanks a lot for your time, 

Andrea.

Andrea Calabrò Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Your best bet is to contact someone at Native Instruments as the DDJ-T1 is simply a controller sending command signal values to the software, which itself applies the audio filtering to the music.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Yes I already wrote them an email, I just thought it could be also something about the hardware (since the knobs are logarithmic, closing everything means going to minus infinite that is not an existing value).

Andrea Calabrò 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien