Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Pionner DDJ 400 not recognized

Hello, I just bought a new Pioneer DDJ 400, installed Rekordbox DJ but i can't use the console, the MIDI Studio doesn't recognize the console and the channel level lights are flickering nonstop, i don't know what the problem is, the device software is there in the Device Manager, for now i don't have monitors so i'm using powered speakers, are those the problem? I can't get sound through headphones either, tried almost everything on the internet to make it work but to no avail. Thank you.
Neagu Mihai

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

1 commentaire

Hey dude. I just created this account so I could respond to this question. I had to go thru with it today and just figured it out.

When the center channel level lights are flashing on the ddj-400, the controller is in update mode. It is expecting a computer to transfer firmware to it via USB. The only way to bail out of this mode appears to be by giving it new firmware (rebooting/unplugging does not work).

So just update the firmware to fix. I followed these instructions here (starting at step c) https://www.pioneerdj.com/-/media/pioneerdj/downloads/firmwares/controllers/ddj-400/ddj-400_update_manual_e_1st.pdf. I uploaded firmware version 1.01, which is currently the newest available. Hope this helps!

-Dj St3rling

sterling nash 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien