Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 800 switching off

Since no one has replied to my earlier post, I'm writing this again.

DDJ 800 switching off abruptly
It's not even a month I've purchased DDJ 800 and facing a bad issue. The controller suddenly goes blank and only the right side "Quantize" button keeps blinking. Even if I switch off and switch on the controller the button is still blinking. Only option is to remove the power adaptor and plug it again.

This happened atleast 12 times in a span of 2 hours and it's really frustrating.

I have used all the options like changing the USB cable, turning off the auto standby in Rekordbox and all. Please help me out in this urgently!!!

Ranson Corda

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

hello i bought ddj 800 and i have the following problem,
it does not depend on being working for 1 hour or 10 minutes, it is at any time, all the lights go out and it stops playing, also the pc stops and the audio is stuck, only the QUANTIZE light on the right side stays on, to return to to work, I must disconnect the electrical energy of the controller and it returns to take its functions,
I formatted the pc 2 times thinking it was a virus, and the controller already installed the latest firmware from pioneer.
what could it be, any help
Thank you

henry rivas 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

hello, the same thing happens to me with the ddj-800 bought 3 months ago, I think it is an internal failure of the controller and it comes from the factory, it should be the repair at no cost, because here in Chile they will charge me for repairing it

henry rivas 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien