Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-RZX List view in the center window not working after upgrading RB to 5.7.0

When browsing in my playlists using the one of the two Encoder knops, the tracklist shouldbe shown in the center display of the RZX. This is no longer working. The tracklist in RB reacts as normal.

Andreas Puzicha Avec réponse

Commentaire officiel

We couldn't support it if we never saw the post. Sorry about that, but happy you found the answer!

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

The described problem still exists. But by now I am sure that it has nothing to do with the update of RB, but with updates of the operating system.
Here are some important information. I use an Acer Aspire notebook (It has a 2.4 GHz CPU and 16GB Ram, I know that this hardly meets the minimum recommended requirement for the RZX) It runs Win 10 Pro. But so far this system has definitely run more stable than a Mac.
The problem occurs since a few days ago Microsoft made some updates.
I've really tried everything, all system drivers are updated. I also reinstalled RB. The firmware of the RZX is up to date 1.10.
The display of the waveform or a video on the center display is still working properly. Only the track list is not displayed when you browse.

Andreas Puzicha 0 votes

I could solve the problem. The checkbox was not checked in the Settings: Controler Tracklist setting. No idea how this was reset.
It took me nearly 2 days to fix this.

Why can‘t the support give me this hint?

Andreas Puzicha 0 votes