Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Sound is popping on my ddj 1000

Hello

I have the DDJ 1000 controller running the latest firmware 1.06 and the latest rekordbox version 5.7.0.Last night I experience a popping sound coming from the pa system and I don't know where the problem is coming from.If someone knows please leave a comment with the solution.

Thanks!

DJ Mac

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

Also when im playing at home I experience the same thing

DJ Mac 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@DJ Mac > We'd need to know a bit more about your configuration to provide assistance - can you give the details of your computer hardware? Also, have you updated all of your OS patches / service packs, and graphics drivers? Have you disabled the Intel Turbo Boost? Or simply adjusted the audio buffer size in the preferences?

Pulse 0 votes

i have the same problem with my new laptop. it is a Lenovo legion y540 with i7 9750h 16gb ram... everything is updated....
the sound is terrible and I don't know what the problem is after the update to rekordbox 5.7

Yargo Tangelder 0 votes

I have an HP laptop with i7-7500U 3.4 Ghz on intel boost,8 gb of ram,250 gb ssd and 1tb hdd and intel hd graphics, the popping sound is less there but it is there.HELP

DJ Mac 0 votes

everythig is updated the os patches and the graphics drivers the buffer size is default at 256 samples 

DJ Mac 0 votes

i have disabled intel turbo boost and its still happening.I've never had this problem but when i updated to 5.7.0 it all started

DJ Mac 0 votes