Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

HEADPHONES AUDIO NOT WORKING ON DDJ-400

Hi, I'm having the same issue, cannot get sound through the HEADPHONES - this happen since the last firmware update in September, before that it was ok, now I get sound out my Mac speaker but not on the headphones , I've tried all the options I found online but nothing works.........need some help!!!!

The Connection Répondu

Commentaire officiel

If you don't have the DDJ configured as the audio device in the rekordbox preferences, it won't work properly. If you can't set the DDJ as the audio device, you may not have installed the drivers properly due to OS security settings. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the drivers in order to get that prompt in the security window.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

Did you find a fix or get any help on this?

I'd like to know if anyone helped you out or you found a resolution.

Sal Chavez 0 votes

Nothing worked on my Mac, lucky thing for me I also had Rekordbox installed on another computer (PC) that was not updated so far that version is working fine so I'm not planning on updating the software on this one (Not taking any risks) . On the website support page their should be an arcade with older versions of the software so users could go back to older software versions that worked for them. I'm going to start keeping a dedicated portable hard drive to store older versions of software's that I use cause sometimes the new updates are not convenient depending and what you do, what Computer and/or which Operating System you are using. ***

The Connection 0 votes