Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DJM-450 seems to be connected but I can't select DJM-450 ASIO

Hi,

I need some help!

I'm brand new to Rekordbox (or would be if I could get it to work). I've just got a DJM-450 bundled with Rekordbox DJ and DVS Licences and timecode vinyl. 

I am using Technics 1210s as the decks.

My laptop is brand new Dell Inspiron 5480 -

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz with 8GB of RAM running on Windows 10.

I have checked and installed the latest driver for the DJM-450 and I've checked the firmware is the latest.

When I connect the mixer to the laptop it knows the DJM-450 is there and gives me the option of DJM-450 ASIO but it won't select it. Everything looks connected in the DJM-450 Utility Setting.

I am stuck! I can't connect to DJM- 450 ASIO or calibrate my decks. 

Please help.

Thank you,

Ash

Aislinn Pilia

Commentaire officiel

@Aislinn > With the DJM connected, go into the Windows Device Manager and uninstall any instance of the DJM-450 you can find, then run the uninstaller. Disconnect the USB cable and then install the drivers again, and reboot the computer. Try selecting the DJM-450 ASIO device again.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

9 commentaires

Most of the time just nothing happens, sometimes it says there's an error while trying to open DJM-450 ASIO, sometimes it tells me the driver isn't up to date but it is.

I got an error while uninstalling some bits this time around it said An Error has occurred (001) DJM-450_ASIO.dll

Aislinn Pilia 0 votes

And if you select that device a second time after receiving the error?

Pulse 0 votes

In the drop-down? I've tried multiple times, most of the time nothing happens it just goes back to saying No Audio Device

Aislinn Pilia 0 votes

Yes; if you select the device, sometimes the error will occur on the first selection, then on the second selection it will stay as the 450.

Have you rebooted your computer?

Pulse 0 votes

Yes, I've tried to uninstall, reinstall, reboot multiple times now and nothing has changed.

It will allow me to select the Line Pioneer DJM-450 under Windows Audio, it will not allow me to select DJM-450 ASIO.

Can someone take over the PC and have a look?

Nooooo.... I sent an enquiry ticket, it's so slow and the first response was totally unhelpful!

Aislinn Pilia 0 votes