Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 400 or 200 and iPad

Why has Pioneer completely forgotten DJs like me who professionally work with the iPad? I am a latin music DJ and I don't need any special effects or anything like that .. just a great quality .. WEGO4 is interesting but too basic .. a DDJ400 with the right support would be great .. I start to see more and more DJs work with the ipad .. it takes very little space and is as reliable as the Mac .. think about it!

MARIANO BRUSEGHINI Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Please see the DDJ-400 & djay guide here; note that you may require an update to the djay app itself as those using older versions may not have support for newer controllers.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

Dear, can you explane me how ite works with an iPad. 

I just bought a DDJ 400, but it does not work with the iPad as told.

David Van Lysebetten 0 votes

I have issue with my ddj sb2 after updating to iOS 13 . It was working with iOS 12 and Djay app... hope we will have update 

Adnene ZOUAOUI 0 votes

I have the last Djay app version it’s working with Well with other brands controller... but when i connect my sb2 to my ipad pro all becomes buggy . I can see that app is recognizing the midi mapping... but no sound and the user interface becomes slow... i think that pioneer mist check with Apple what’s going wrong on iPad Os . When i test it on iPhone or my Mac it’s working! This situation is completely crazy 😤. Thanks for your Help

Adnene ZOUAOUI 0 votes

@Adnene > I just tested with an iPad 6th gen running iOS13.2, the latest update of djay Pro, and an SB2, and it worked just fine.

Have you contacted Algoriddim about this?

Pulse 0 votes

Thanks a lot for your answer ! I contacted them I they told me to check my setup... have you used the power 12w adapter from apple with camera lightning adapter ?
Thanks again for you help!

Adnene ZOUAOUI 0 votes

I don't have that adapter, I've got the old 30pin camera kit USB adapter, which I connect through a 30pin-to-lightning adapter, so my iPad isn't being charged during use. The DDJ is connected to an Anker powered USB hub, and then the hub to the camera kit.

Pulse 0 votes