Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

recordbox 5.8.0 not working

hi i just updated recordbox 5.7.0 to 5.8.0 as recomended ,nut after installation nothing works,i have xdj-r2x and it was working perfect until 1 hour before i installed new version. Help help help

Nikola Dukic

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

Can you provide a bit more detail as to "what" isn't working, exactly? Does it not launch the software? Does it not play songs? Does it not communicate with your XDJ-RX2? Need details please. Also, which OS are you on?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

hi,

its like this ,its not communicate with my xdj-rx2 ...when i press the midi on my controller as i always did,then i press blinking deck 1 and then blinking deck 2 all as usual,but controller stays blank,nothing from the play list loads from pc...ok the display on record box is different i cant use to it so quick ok i hope i will but i dont find it easy to find thing on ittrack that were on sides now are one above the other so little bit confusing...but the thing is no tracks are loading on to the controller,i can play them directly from pc on my monitors,before computer audio turns off directly when controller is connected .
so ..dont know i even tried to download older version and its still kept the new look of display from 5.8.0 ???

Thanks in advance

Nikola Dukic 0 votes

guys i really need help here ,strange things happening with my controller from the time i downloaded new version ,i cant play i must fix this soon 

Nikola Dukic 0 votes