Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-XP2

Hello,

I'm currently working with recordbox and I'm using the "export" function because both my players (Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2) and the mixer (Pioneer MDJ-900NXS2) are linked together with the software. I want to buy the new DJ controller DDJ-XP2, however, in order for it to work properly, I need to use the "performance" function of rekordbox which in my case is not convenient because I'm working with the "export" function. What are my options to use the controller without switching to the "performance" function? Is it possible to use it with the "export" function at all? 

Thank you in advance!
Regards, 

DJ Marek

Marek Petrov Répondu

Commentaire officiel

@Marek > Do you have the XP2 connected to the CDJ's USB port on the top of the player? That's how you would use it as a "sub controller" for the CDJs.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

it seems that a Firmware update for the Players Needs to get released to work in standalone mode like the xp1.

Daniel Ventura 0 votes

@pulse as far as i know the xp2 is not (yet?) able to work in standalone mode since there are no fw updates for nxs2 or 1000mk2 to support that device :-)

Daniel Ventura 0 votes

@Daniel > The user manual of the XP2 says it can be used with a CDJ-2000NXS2 and XDJ-1000MK2, no mention of requiring any updates.

Pulse 0 votes

i can't find any hint in the xp2 Manual that states it can be used in standalone mode ;-) on the xp1 Manual there is an extra Appendix for this. the xp2 Manual only states it's working in perf mode with this Players.

Daniel Ventura 0 votes