The DDJ-RB is certainly Catalina-certified, you may simply need to re-install and authorize the drivers. Please follow these instructions to ensure the security prompt appears:
- Unplug the USB from the DDJ-200
- Go to your Applications and open the Utilities folder, launch the Terminal app
- Type (or copy/paste) the following command:
sudo kextcache --clear-staging
- You will need to enter your Mac user password (or just hit enter if you don't have a password); it will not show any characters onscreen as you type, press return when you are done and the process will run.
- Download the driver if you don't still have the driver package.
- Open the driver package and run the uninstaller file.
- Reboot your computer.
- Open the driver package and run the driver installation file.
- After the installation has completed, give the drivers permission; this may not have appeared previously, but as the kext (driver extension) cache has been cleared, the security prompt should now appear - click the button to allow the drivers through the security.