Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ RB 200 isn't recongize by rekordbox

Hello,

It's been weeks that i can't use my DDJ RB at all, because rekordbox doesn't recognize the controller. For information, i am a macbook pro user on MAC OS CATALINA. Before posting here, i found out the last article, dated on November 7th, about MAC OS CATALINA and compatibility. I read the "verification is completed" for DDJ RB.

Why is it still doesn't work ? Is it normal ? I also tried to uninstall/install the drivers, but it didn't resolve anything ! 

Current state of my DDJ RB when i try to connect it.

Thank you in advance for you help !

EZA Arnaud

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

1 commentaire

The DDJ-RB is certainly Catalina-certified, you may simply need to re-install and authorize the drivers. Please follow these instructions to ensure the security prompt appears:

1. Unplug the USB from the DDJ-200
  2. Go to your Applications and open the Utilities folder, launch the Terminal app
  3. Type (or copy/paste) the following command: 
    sudo kextcache --clear-staging
  4. You will need to enter your Mac user password (or just hit enter if you don't have a password); it will not show any characters onscreen as you type, press return when you are done and the process will run.
  5. Download the driver if you don't still have the driver package.
  6. Open the driver package and run the uninstaller file.
  7. Reboot your computer.
  8. Open the driver package and run the driver installation file.
  9. After the installation has completed, give the drivers permission; this may not have appeared previously, but as the kext (driver extension) cache has been cleared, the security prompt should now appear - click the button to allow the drivers through the security.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien