@didier > Looks like you haven't fully installed the drivers; did you allow them through the OS security? You may need to uninstall and reinstall the drivers to get that prompt again.
mode performance, le son ne sort pas sur les enceintes
Matériel : XDJ RX 2 sur MacBook Pro
lorsque j'utilise le mode export, tout est OK.
mais lorsque je passe en mode performance, le son sort de mon ordinateur et non des enceintes. Dans les réglage AUDI je n'ai que le "BUILIT-IN OUTPUT"
j'ai desintaller et réinstaller les drivers USB et AUDIO mais rien a faire toujours la même chose. j'ai regardé sur tous les forums et video YouTube j'ai tout essayé mais rien a faire.
HELP ME PLEASE
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.
oui je viens encore de le refaire
That confirmation itself doesn't mean the drier has been allowed through security - did you follow the instructions I linked?
what security do you speak to ?
I put allow and accept everywhere
I download from the site Pioneer
there is a setting to make ?
I have just tried again. always the same.
I do not know why Rekorbox does not accept the audio driver?
do I have to adjust my macbook?
Can you please open your System Information app and go to Software > Blocked Software and if there is anything shown on the right, please provide a screenshot?
Yep -- so all of those are installations that were not permitted through the security process.
- Unplug the USB from the XDJ-RX2.
- Go to your Applications and open the Utilities folder, launch the Terminal app
- Type (or copy/paste) the following command:
sudo kextcache --clear-staging
- You will need to enter your Mac user password (or just hit enter if you don't have a password); it will not show any characters onscreen as you type, press return when you are done and the process will run.
- Download the driver if you don't still have the driver package.
- Open the driver package and run the uninstaller file.
- Reboot your computer.
- Open the driver package and run the driver installation file.
- After the installation has completed, give the drivers permission; this may not have appeared previously, but as the kext (driver extension) cache has been cleared, the security prompt should now appear - click the button to allow the drivers through the security.
Usually I do not cope well in computer but the I can not do it.
I managed to activate the pioneer software that was disabled in the security setting, I uninstalled and installed the audio driver software.
result, still nothing.
watch my screenshots.
it's crazy, thanks again to you
With the XDJ connected via USB, please open the Audio MIDI Settings app and send a screenshot.