Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

cdj2000 nsx2 - link mode issue

Hi, 

I'm using 2 cdj2000 nsx2's djm900 nsx2, a netter gs105 switch and a sandisk extreme pro 3.1 usb. the link appears to be partially working, with the usb plugged into deck1 I can see all the tracks on deck2 however whenever I select a track to play, it loads the wavelength, then after a few seconds flashes no disk and deletes the track off the screen. 

any suggestions? I've tried three different usb stick and all have the same issue.

thanks.

jago fowler

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

its occasionally working now but when searching forward through a track on deck2 using link, its super slow to the point where you can't really use it.  

any suggestions would be great. thanks

jago fowler 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Have to ask, why not skip the router and just link the 2 decks, is it to get on-air displayed?

Jay 0 votes

I'm with @Jay ... try connecting the decks directly to troubleshoot. The switch itself shouldn't cause any issues as it's an unmanaged network switch, but it could be there's an issue with the cables or the ports on the players. Check them for damaged or misaligned pins.

Pulse 0 votes

🤦‍♂️ I’ve never even tried plugging them in directly, so I tried it, obviously it worked first time perfectly.

I’ve got two of my friends 2000 nsx 2’s for a b2b New Year’s Eve do though, so I’ll buy a new switch/ethernet cables and hopefully that sorts it. Now I know it’s not a usb issue anyways.

Thanks for your help.

jago fowler 0 votes