Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

ddj sr2 rotary selector , panel button issue

hello,

I have the ddj sr2 and i have two problems.

1st one is the rotary selector which you navigate thru library skips songs when you rotate it fast and you cannot find something fast because it moves too much

2nd the panel button which change the rec/fx/sampler i have to press it 2 or 3 time to change panel

Is that thing normal or i have to go to service?

or a firmware upgrade?

the product is in excellent condition and still under warranty

thank you very much

Brake Beats

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Thank you for the quick reply. Could you show me a link for the firmware update link cause i couldnt find it. Thanks again

Brake Beats 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

To chime in... the accelerated seek is intentional; the faster you spin the knob, the quicker it jumps through the list. If you want it to move slowly, rotate the knob accordingly.

There is no firmware update available for the SR2, so if there is an issue with the controls being sent, chances are it's the unit itself, and you should contact a Pioneer DJ authorized service centre in your region to have your hardware inspected and/or repaired.

Pulse 0 votes

Thaaank you.Thats exacly what i wanted to confirm. I didnt know if it was a faulty device or its the way that all sr2 behave. My previous controller was sb2. So probably nothing wrong with the rotar selector now i am going to the store where i bought it for the panel button. Thank you very much

Brake Beats 0 votes