Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

SoundCloud songs missing in Rekordbox

I am using Rekordbox with SoundCloud. When opening my SoundCloud playlists in Rekordbox certain songs are missing.

All of these songs are visible and playable through the SoundCloud app on my phone, but not in Rekordbox. The problem seems to apply to certain artists: e.g. I cannot open any song from Armin van Buuren's album "Balance" in Rekordbox. Accessing these songs through "Albums" or "Likes" instead of a playlist does not work either.

Any ideas on this? Are certain songs protected from streaming through Rekordbox?

Robin de Bruijne Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Try signing out of the service, reboot your computer, and log back in. If you're still having issues, please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

2 commentaires

Yep hitting the same issue.  It's also show duplicates in some playlists and in my "likes" folder in Rokordbox.. Any progress on this issue, Pioneer? I'm guessing there an issue with how the return data is being managed by Rekordbox when using the Library retrieval API they are using for SoundCloud.. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thomas Hill 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien