Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ400 + bluetooth speakers + headphones Problem

Hi. I use a bluetooth kit to connect to a home audio system. I'm trying to set the rekordbox with bluetooth system. Unfortunately, when the bluetooth output device is selected, the headphones do not work. After selecting the "built in output" option, the sound plays only from the laptop's speakers despite the fact that the rest of the system sounds play on the bluetooth speakers. The headphones work only in the "built in" option (and ddj400 with cable connection too). After selecting the DDJ400 + both output option, when I select the "both" option it automatically deselects and returns to previous options. Restarting and reinstalling rekordbox doesn't help :( help. In the ddj400 + chinch option, the cable is ok. Unfortunately, I have a broken leg and the stereo is far away from me, I can't connect it with a cable.

System: Catalina 10.15.1, Rekordbox 5.80. I have no idea, I tried all options, midi, default devices, :(

Łukasz Czarnecki Répondu

Commentaire officiel

rekordbox does not play nice with Bluetooth output options; we do not recommend using it. Sorry.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Thank you for your answer! Everything worked great before the update macOS&RB was done. :-( In the "ddj-400" option I used the "both output" option then the sound played as the default playback device (bt) and the headphones also worked. I do a clean install rekordbox, now my rekordbox didn't see my bluetooth hardware on list (bt is connected, system sound works without any issue). I'm disappointed because few days ago I played from my bed without any cables :(

Łukasz Czarnecki 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien