Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 1000 Crossfader Requires some pressure to stay on One Side During drop Mixing

Any Hip/Hop Dj's on here using the DDJ 1000? I want to know if the crossfader stays put when you slam it to one side when doing drop transitions or you have to apply some pressure? Mine seems to bounce back when i slam unless i apply some pressure or slam it with a bit of effort(does it mean i have a bad unit?)

Ernst Yeboah

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

How do you have it set up in the preferences?  It's a Magvel fader and can move if slammed but since most heavy cuts keep their fingers on it, I haven't had issue with the fader bouncing back enough to ruin a mix.

Jay 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

You can always adjust the lag distance if you are throwing the fader so hard it's bouncing back.

Pulse 0 votes

The Word Slammed was probably used wrongly. I meant to say the fader bounces when i make a gentle cut. But for it to stay in place,i have to throw it with a bit of extra pressure.

Lag distance was set at 1mm,then i went to 2mm and even 4mm but still getting same results. The Curve is set to sharp in settings/preferences. Does My Fader need re-calibration in this case?

Ernst Yeboah 0 votes