Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Ddj200 to djay2 (android) connection problem

Have purchased Pioneer ddj200 and djay2 app, but can't cfind a way of connecting via Bluetooth. Can anyone help?
Bob Dawson Répondu

Commentaire officiel

In case you hadn't figured it out, you have to establish the connection to the DDJ through the app itself, not the Android BT device menu.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

When I open the app there is no option to connect to ddj-200.

Bob Dawson 0 votes

To put it simply it doesn't support android and DeJay!

This is a big ommision from Pioneer and one I am not happy with as I bought the DDJ200 and Dejay app as we have spotify and later found out its not compatible. Its now an expensive ornament because I refuse to purchase another music streaming app just to use this controller. Pioneer should clearly state this lack of functionality 

Neil Robinson 0 votes

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Will Pioneer be  DDJ200 be supported by Android any time soon?

Bob Dawson 0 votes

And thank you for understanding it's out of our hands -- we hope they're able to add support for it soon.

Our WeDJ app is supported on Android for a variety of models although we cannot guarantee functionality due to the differences in OS and hardware specs.

Pulse 0 votes

Well it’s easy to say that when you know and have access to that information but when your in pc world and buy it off the shelf when it states it works on android you do expect it to work with what is arguably one of the most popular DJ apps. Just saying

Neil Robinson 1 vote