Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-200 headphone cue through master

I have a DDJ-200, using Samsung s10, latest version of Android and the WE-Dj app. Whilst using the split cable whenever a channel is selected to cue through the headphones, it also comes out of the master, not very helpful. How/when will this be fixed please? 

Pigsy1

Commentaire officiel

In the WeDJ app do you have the Split Cue turned on in the Audio section of the app?

Jay
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

Hi, Yes have split audio set up and still having the same issues. I have also tried changing the headphone and speaker connections around on the splitter lead. Whenever a channel is selected to cue to the headphones, you get fader bleed coming through to the master, this is particularly noticeable if you are rewinding the track via the jog wheels. any other suggestions?

Pigsy1 0 votes

Hi mate, 

Short answer no! curiously anything that is recorded is clean and does not have the fader bleed from other track, absolutely nothing back from Pioneer on this point nor any update to the app for Android which is frustrating, not good for playing live but as i say playback from recordings is fine 

Pigsy1 0 votes

If the split is not 100% clean, it could be due to either the audio output not perfectly isolating each channel (there may be audio processing mixing them together for a widened stereo image, for example), or the headphone jack of your Android device is not properly making contact with the rings of the output splitter due to its TRRS configuration whereas the splitter is TRS. One of the contacts may be mis-aligned and contacting two points on the splitter.

Pulse 0 votes

Man, thank you so much, didn't realise i had dolby atmos on messing with the audio processing, it's fixed, nice one :D

Elliot Richardson 0 votes