Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

Manuals are not included for some of the fixtures you have requested. Also, Please take a look at this post

We will need you to make a separate post per fixture as explained in the previous link and please check that all the links you send us include a manual.

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

AtlaBase Ltd 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

There is an instruction in the option of downloading or documents for each device. I do not know what else I can send you since the links sent by me refer to the websites of device manufacturers. Please create a fixtur for these devices.

djwesoly djwesoly 0 votes

1) SmartSpot60 - Already exists in the rekordbox library as 'Light4Me - Smart Spot 60W Prism (SMART60PRISM)'

2) Fractal FL 400 - Manual is not available in the link you have provided

3) Led Magic Bar Flash - Added in rekordbox library

4) Led Magic Bar Ver 1 - Added as 'Unknown - LED Magic Bar'

5) Flash FL-1500 DMX - Already exists in the rekordbox library as 'Flash Butrym - Strobo FL-1500 DMX (F9000020)'

6) UV Beamz BUV463 - Already exists in the rekordbox library as 'BeamZ - BUV463 LED UV Strobe (153.274)'

7) Ayra AY-AGA - Added as 'Ayra - TDC Agaricus'

8) Light4me Smart spot 30 - Already exists in the rekordbox library as 'Fractal - Mini LED Gobo Spot 60W'

Fixtures added will be reflected in the next rekordbox fixture library update. Please find the latest update of the fixture library here.

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

AtlaBase Ltd 0 votes

Hello. I am enclosing the instructions for using the Fl 400 RGB laser. Best regards and thank you for updating the rest of the equipment.

djwesoly djwesoly 0 votes