Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ RR - Left jog wheel issue

Hi, just encountered the first issue with my DDJ RR (Rekordbox DJ) after an year and a half I got it.

When I try bending using the left channel jog wheel, track goes back as if it were vinyl activated and then stops. I must press the PLAY button to restart the track, and it does not works everytime it stops. I specify that I tried do deactivate the vinyl mode and I don't press the jog on the top when I try bending. Also tried to uninstall and reinstall Rekordbox and drivers, but the issue remains.

I'm currently using:

Macbook Pro 13 Mid 2012 

Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6

Intel Core I5 2,5 Ghz

4Gb RAM

Thanks for the help.

Mastajack

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

Can you please take a video of this issue and post to a site like YouTube or a file share like Dropbox?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Do you have the 12V power connected? Have you tried using a different USB cable?

Pulse 0 votes

Yes, the power adapter is always connected and I tried two USB cables. The issue remains the same.

edit: just tried with a windows pc, same problems, so it’s a hardware issue.

Mastajack 0 votes

Kindly waiting for your answer. Shall I bring my consolle to a Pioneer service center? It’s still under warranty.

Mastajack 0 votes

Unfortunately, I'd have to agree - it sounds like a hardware issue. Please contact a Pioneer DJ authorized service centre in your region to have your hardware inspected and/or repaired, they can give you the necessary information (be sure to include a copy of your receipt when sending it in for warranty validation).

Pulse 0 votes