Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

RB-DMX1 Purchase or not?

Hi,

I'm considering purchasing an RB-DMX1 but I'd like to know that it works well with my fixtures. I've got some par, bar, and moving head lights, but my main scanners don't appear to be listed after searching the database.

They are a pair of Equinox Scantastic 4 (4 beams/mirrors per box) which support DMX512 with 8/12/17 channels:
https://prolight.co.uk/product/scantastic-4

Does anyone know if they would be supported? If not, when would they be? Would they be a valid fixture request or are scanners not supported?

My other fixtures are:
4 x UKing Par with 7x10w LED (also not listed?)
2 x UKing Mini Moving Heads 70w LED with extra LED ring (not listed?)
1 x Beamz 252 LED Bar light for screen/table illumination (might be listed)
2 x Equinox Scantastic 4 (added again for list completement)

Can you give any indication if this controller would be a worthwhile investment for this setup? How well would it work, and what of the above is it compatible with? For which fixtures can a lighting request be submitted?

Also, would there be any support for Gobo's on the UKing moving heads coming?

Kind regards,
Mark Taylor.

Mark Taylor

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Hi there,

Just bumping this post to see if the Pioneer rep's can answer the questions on compatibility of the fixtures and types of fixture?

Unfortunately it's not endearing me to buy one without a bit more detail on the actual product and some replies.

Kind regards,
Mark.

Mark Taylor 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I guess that's decision made then. I can't invest without your help.

Do feel free to contact me directly sometime if you want to provide some help. Would be nice.

Mark.

Mark Taylor 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien