Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

ddj-800 tempo slider too sensitive

i wanted to know if it's possible for me to change tempo slider senstivity to 1 decimal instead of 2?  since i dont like using sync buttons.

TeddyPierre Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Learn to love the sync buttons - they work wonders and there's no shame in using power-tools.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

hmm , the DDJ800 has 100mm Faders there are no better on the Market , have you set the Tempo Range to +-6% or maximal +-10% , with 6% there is enough sensitivy to change the tempo in 0.0x Steps

deejaychris1978 0 votes

Yes pulse i know there's no shame and it's easier but its a personal pleasure , i like to mix manually nothing more .

deejaychris1978 yes i've set it to +-6% but its like for instance ; 1 track at 123.01 bpm and another that i want to mix in is 124 , so i slide the temo to 123 but its actually 123.06 or smth . so when i mix em its ok but after 5-8 secs i hear em go offbeat and then i have to constantly resync them . that's why i'm asking if it's possible to make em be like less acurate and round them to 1 decimal like 123.0 , 123.1 ,123.5. 

TeddyPierre 0 votes

Just because it's displaying a rounded number doesn't mean the pitch is at that value; you'd likely have them out of sync if one track is at 122.0 (rounded from 121.07) and the other is at 122.0 (rounded from 122.04).

Pulse 0 votes

that's my point i want it internally to make it decimal instead of 2 , just like how i see it on the controller screen

TeddyPierre 0 votes