Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Export playlist to other pc

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with Rekordbox playlists...
I have a desktop PC on which I have all my music, here I installed Rekordbox, I connected my DDJ400 and everything works fine.
On this computer I analyze the tracks, set and save cues and loops, prepare my playlists, etc...
To play around I have a laptop on which I installed Rekordbox... I would like to copy on this computer the playlists that I prepare "at home" to use them "live".

But here's the problem:
I can't get the playlists on the laptop ... I transfer the audio files, but I no longer have grids, cues, loops, order of tracks ... practically as if I had prepared them with another program!

I searched the forum, but found only news related to synchronization; I just want to transfer the tracks, use them for the gig and delete them (from the laptop of course)... I don't want to sync anything.
Maybe I'm a little "clumsy" ... does anyone know how it can be done?

Thanks for your help.

AGdDj Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Export the playlist to a USB drive, then on the other computer, connect the drive, right-click on the playlist you want, then select "Import Playlist." That will bring in the songs and the playlist, complete with grids and hot cues, etc.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Many thanks Pulse!
you solved a big problem.
I had tried with the export, but I hadn't thought of using Rekordbox's internal browser... I am a neophyte... :-)

AGdDj 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien