Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Rekordbox and ddj1000 vs ddj rzx

Ok friends. I have a DDJ1000 and a DDJ RZX, i am running the most current version of rekordbox and have updated the firmware to most current versions for both controllers, here is my issue. When i use the ddjrzx, it changes the previous analyzed tracks bpm, the ddjrzx increases the bpm.. when i go back to the ddj1000, bpm is back to what was previously analyzed. Please help..
Jason

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

9 commentaires

Sorry, can you be a bit more specific as to what you mean by the RZX increases the BPM? Where does this change?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

When i use the ddj rzx the playback bpm and song is faster vs the ddj1000, for instance when i load a song on rekordbox with the ddj1000 connected it plays at the analyzed bpm of 104 bpm, when i use the ddjrzx it changes the analyzed bpm to 128 and plays at that bpm. When i go back to the ddj 1000 song is back to 104bpm. And the displayed bpm on rekordbox changes depending on which controller i use.

Jason 0 votes

When i switch between controllers i close rekordbox and restart it after i switch between the controllers. I dont just uplug controller and switch w rekordbkx still open

Jason 0 votes

And are you sure that the pitch fader is at the 0% position on both controllers?

Pulse 0 votes

Yes, was first thing i checked, as well as the +-6, 10, 15% and the wide playback.

Jason 0 votes

Can you get this happening on video? I'll have a hard time explaining this one to our engineers.

Pulse 0 votes

Yes, but will be over the weekend. I am at work now, and i have to dj tonight, tomorrow and saturday. Who do i send video to?

Jason 0 votes

Upload it to YouTube or a file sharing site and post the link here.

Pulse 0 votes