Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

No history on USB

I know this has been asked many times before so a Sorry is due to begin with, but I couldn't find help in any of the previous discussions .

I just finished playing on DDJ-RZ using a macbook pro with rekordbox 5.8.2 and using a USB prepared on another computer. I tried to check the HISTORY dropdown menu but there's none in the USB and the one in rekordbox generic only has previous histories I created last month.

The USB was prepared by creating a playlist on the second computer and importing such playlist in the USB. 

Is there some step I'm missing in the settings or preparation of the USB?

alvin Répondu

Commentaire officiel

The problem is a guest USB drive can't have its tracks marked as played or logged to history the same way they can on a CDJ. Sorry, it's not possible at this time.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Unfortunately this important key feature is still missing from rekordbox!! I simply don't get it how is that even possible to miss. Why can't you use a controller pioneer setup like a media player  ?

Bence Gorog 0 votes

But I am sure it works when I use my collection locally.

So if I use the same setup (DDJRZ+MBP) with the collection of tracks I have locally on my machine they get saved in history.

I'm guessing the history can only save the tracks which are in the collection and not the ones on the usb because once disconnected they don't exist anymore. But I have to admit that if that is the case it is a bit dumb. I mean I want to know what I played from a temporary track repository. Doesn't sound like I'm asking weird stuff right?

alvin 0 votes

Locally of course it's working, but somehow pio not made/enable/or whatever the reason is to that to USB also.

Bence Gorog 1 vote