Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

midi problem rekordbox to mac os catalina

hi i have installed alle the software,updated my xdj-rx2 to 1.37 firmware

hen i try to use my xdj-rx2 as a midi controller the music is playing in my build in speaker in my mac and not in my extern speakers. i have try both the performance mode and exportmode but both do the same.

i can not find my rx2 in audio midi setup window even though i can controll rekordbox with my rx2

Peter Visby Répondu

Commentaire officiel

@Peter > When you downloaded and installed the drivers, did you follow the instructions as outlined here:

If not, you missed the fact you need to bypass the security to allow the driver to be fully installed. The easiest way around this is to download the driver again, use the uninstaller found within that package, reboot, reinstall, then allow the permissions as noted.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

If I press the midi botten in the right corner there there is a new window popping upp where I can see the xdj-rx2 in the browsing folder.
The signal is going through the mixer and back again in to my Mac book pro and the sound is coming out of the computer.
There is no sound coming out from the master output to my speakers.
I have downloaded all software updates and installed them.
Nothing happen in recordboks when I rotate the knobs.
I can load files through recordboks to my xdj-rx2

Peter Visby 0 votes

@Peter > Did you properly allow the drivers through security per the instructions above?

Pulse 0 votes