Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

SSP Deron X40 Light fixture

SSP is in the lighting database, some of the lights I own are not available. I would appreciate if this fixture could be added. Thanks in advance.

• Manufacturer SSP
  • Model Name / Number DERON X40
  • Fixture type (eg. par, bar, mover, FX, etc) Moving Head Spot
  • A link to the product website (not a retailer page please!) http://www.sspworld.com/en
  • A link to the product manual N/A
  • DMX channel modes (where available) 9Ch/11Ch Modes

Attached is a link to the picture from the manual (hard copy only) showing the DMX channel modes.
https://ibb.co/fCf3SXy

Regards,
Tugrul

P.S. (Pioneer team, please elaborate if a mistake has happened with my post, as I have read this link in advance, and the link in the second to the last paragraph has mislead me to the rekordbox forum, thanks)

To Rule Répondu

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

The picture of the dmx manual does not have sufficient information about the gobos and colors (it's just providing a range). This is necessary for us in order to create the fixture. Could you please send us the detailed dmx values for the color and gobo channels? Until then, you can try using the 'JB Systems - Clubspot' which has the same dmx channel order.

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

AtlaBase Ltd 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hello,
Thanks for your reply, I called SSP and unfortunately wasn't able to reach the tech staff due to the Covid-19.  However I did e-mail SSP with a link to this post in hope for detailed information.  Meanwhile I will try out the JB Systems - Clubspot and provide feedback on how that works with the X40.  I will also troubleshoot glitches with the Deron 12Q (and open a separate post for that if necessary)

Best regards,
Tugrul

To Rule 0 votes

Ok. We will be waiting for your feedback. And yes, please keep a separate post for each fixture.

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

AtlaBase Ltd 0 votes