Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

do not update until fixed ! serious analysis bug on rekordbox 6!

as many here are noticing, rekordbox 6.0 has a serious analysis bug. 

it hangs while analyzing tracks ..the analyzing process get stuck on 0% randomly  while cpu goes to maximum overheating my new full-specs MacBook Pro 16 with 8 core and 32gb ram !

tried to close, reinstall ,reboot ,remove and re-add songs .  it keeps doing it with different tracks, no problem on rekordbox 5. 

A SUPER ANNOYING BUG PLEASE FIX IT !

Giacomomiranda

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

That happened while doing the install? I am also worried as I have around 2000 AIFF tracks...

s_decoster 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

yes, i cant use 6 right now because of this, I chose 9 songs to analyze and they all just sit at 0 and max out my CPU, even if i close and open 6 it still says its doing the same 9 and goes nowhere on my macbook

EDIT - after about 30 minutes of the fan blaring away and my CUP monitor for RB at 600%, the 9 mp3's finally kicked in and analyzed

BriChi 0 votes

Hi I am also impacted by this issues. Is there anyone in Pioneer looking into this? I have a library full of MP3s and it's been stuck ont he same number for days. Even if I remove the tracks that next in the queue it goes to the next bunch and hangs.

Shayne Hartnett 0 votes

in another post someone mentioned turning wifi off unblocked the analysis being stuck. Just tried it and it worked for me.

Shayne Hartnett 0 votes