Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ - 1000 Cue Mixing incorrect

Hi, 

I only noticed this bug AFTER activating DVS, but maybe that's a coincidence. 

The cue on my master channel is way too loud. When I have the cue mix knob turned to 100% cue, I can hear the master channel at almost a 50% level. If I turn the knob to master (I guess we could also say wet) the volume of the master channel ovetakes the cue channel very fast and in fact gets way louder than I expected my general volume to be in the headphones. 

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro14,1

Processor Name: Dual-Core Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 2

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 4 MB

Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled

Memory: 8 GB

Martín Wilson

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

I experience the same, it is not related to DVS as I did not even touch DVS.

I'm on windows, tested with multiple machines, it's all the same.

Norbert Pometko 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Can you please check the following:

- turn your cue mix full left, full right, then back to the middle

- turn your headphone volume full left, full right, then back to around the 9 o'clock position

- play a song on CH1, adjust the trim so the channel audio peaks at the first orange LED on the channel meter

- take the channel fader to the top, disable the crossfader

- adjust the master volume so the audio peaks at the first orange LED on the master meter

- press the CH1 CUE button, then press the master CUE button and use the headphone mix knob to go between the cue and master; is it the same volume on each end (and louder in the middle)?

Pulse 0 votes

I did the ritual, I might have missed a word in the spell as a portal opened suddenly behind my controller :O

Jokes aside: I did exactly what you described. Between the center position and full right (master) position the master channel's sound level remains the same (or there is just a very slight, unnoticeable difference). The CUE channel becomes barely audible at the middle position, it's volume remains the same when turning the knob to the left (CUE) position while the master channels volume goes down the CUE channel's volume remains the same at full left (CUE) position both of the channels are audible but the master is still slightly louder than the cue channel.

Norbert Pometko 0 votes

@Norbert > Sorry, that isn't an accurate representation because the audio is going from a line level source into a mic level input, so it's hard to tell if it's working properly.

Pulse 0 votes

Actually...

This stopped working for me. I seem to have perma CUE mix issues now. 

Martín Wilson 0 votes