Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 200 Issue

Hi, I'm having problems matching beats through my headphones when cueing up. DDJ200 IPAD Running Djay Algoriddim Split cable into headphones and Sony Speaker. When I listen to a track and match beats In headphones with what is playing through the speaker it is fine, but when I bring the track in, the tracks are out of sync, so in headphones they match....but through speaker they dont. I've tried other speakers, and other software. Any ideas? Thank you
Richard Medd Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Richard,

The software itself has no capacity to delay the audio - this is almost entirely likely due to your Sony speaker processing the audio in some form. Features like Dolby or THX processing can delay the audio signal, so check to see if there is a "Direct" or bypass mode so the audio goes directly to the amplifier > speaker.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Thank you for the reply, I tried with another cheap speaker today using its aux input and still was out of sync on the speaker

Richard Medd 0 votes

Try connecting two pairs of headphones to the splitter - I can pretty much guarantee they'll be in-sync with each-other, and it's the speaker adding the delay when you use that as your output.

Pulse 0 votes

Perfect, thank you. I'll find a speaker that has no processing.

Richard Medd 0 votes