Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Software crashes when trying to switch from dark to light skin

As per title, I can open Rekordbox - but as soon as I attempt to change from dark to light skin, the software dies.

This was happening in 6.0.0. so I thought I'd try 6.0.1 to se if it had been fixed. Obviously not.

Windows 10 Home version 2004, 16Gb RAM, 4.2GHz i7 CPU, ASUS R5 230 graphics card @ 1920 x 1080 60Hz.

GroovinDJ

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

Do you have another graphics adapter in that computer?

Have you got the latest drivers installed for it (from the manufacturer, not through the Windows update)?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

The motherboard has VGA, DVI and HDMI, none of which are being used. Are they disabled in the BIOS - I have no idea, but why is it even an issue?

No other software on this PC crashes when I use it. Just Rekordbox.

GroovinDJ 0 votes

That's fine if you only have the one enabled, just trying to narrow down the cause. If you have the inclination to re-enable them and test with that GPU being used to see if the cause is a conflict with the graphics driver, that would help narrow things down.

Pulse 0 votes

I understand. Might give it a try but not concerned enough to make it a priority.

GroovinDJ 0 votes

Just FYI version 6.0.2 is still doing this. Great job on the bug fixing, guys.

GroovinDJ 0 votes

Update for anyone that might still be having issues with this:

I recently upgraded my graphics card (to one 4x the price) and now lo and behold, Rekordbox no longer crashes when changing from dark to light.

So I guess there was something about my previous graphics card that Rekordbox didn't like. No idea what, as all other software worked.

GroovinDJ 0 votes

Thanks for the updated info - glad to hear it's working, sorry it required a hardware upgrade!

Pulse 0 votes