Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ200 - RB doesn't split audio between headphones/speakers

Dear all,

please help me! Was already looking for help in a big German facebook RB community, noone could solve the problem so I'm asking you guys.

RB6 doesn't recognize different outputs on my Laptop. Sound from main and cue is either played on my headphones OR on the speakers simultaneously. There is no option displayed to split main audio to speakers and cue audio to my headphones. BUT with every other software there is and I don't get any problems (Traktor 3, Serato, DJay Pro), but I prefer RB over these.

My setup is a Lenovo (Win10), with a DDJ-200 attached to it via USB. Headphones are connected via AUX with my Laptop. My speakers are connected to a DENON receiver. The receiver is connected via HDMI/Lightning to my Laptop.

Attached you can find some screenshots. I am looking for the corresponding settings of Djay Pro.

Can please anyone help me? If you need further info, please let me know.

Thanks!

Berthold Brecht Répondu

Commentaire officiel

First, make sure that the correct audio device is selected - for most users, this would be the default / built-in audio output.

Second, make sure the mixer mode is set to Internal. If it's External, you won't have the option for the next item...

Third, make sure this checkbox is ticked:

If it's not, the audio may not be properly split, regardless of any output configuration set in the output section.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

Hello mate is your que buttons not working as they should as well, same with the volume slider? I have having the exact problem except on Mac book and no one seems to me able to resolve it. Thanks

Archie Pickin 0 votes

RB does recognize my DDJ-200, so Buttons are working...

Berthold Brecht 0 votes

Thank you very much for your attempt to help me!

I already had these 3 steps (built-in audio, internal, monaural box ticked) done before and it's still not working. I attached some more screenshots from how my options look like right now.

Also fyi:

1. If i tick the monaural box, only my left speaker is playing music
  2. With these options, if I turn on the headphone (master, 1, 2) buttons, music from both decks starts playing from the speakers simultaneously.
  3. On your screenshot, there's also no second output option for headphones?! So I do not quite get your point.

I really want this setup to work and get it done with RB, so I'll try until this is fixed...Hopefully someone of you guys can help.

Thanks!

Berthold Brecht 0 votes

Another questions:

Do I really have to connect speakers/Headhpones via the "split cable"? I guess not, but this could be the problem. If I connect my speakers and headphones to the split cable, output splitting is working correctly. But there's no chance that I re-attach everything on my laptop/mixer/screen/headphones/speaker+receiver setting everytime I want to use RB.

Berthold Brecht 0 votes