Edit: Seems last Windows update fixed this issue as I don't see anymore the channel level jumping randomly.
I switched to Rekordbox 6 and I experience random Level issue on the channels.
First here are my settings:
- Controller: DDJ-1000 (firmware 1.07)
- OS: Windows 10 Home (just made a new install with all fresh drivers, etc. in case issue was related to the OS deployment)
- Auto-Gain: disabled
- Headroom: -9 db
So sometime, randomly, even when running multiple time in a raw the same track to confirm the issue, I have the following behavior (I tried form different channels with the same result and with WAV and FLAC files):
- channel VU meter level is as expected (hit the third yellow LED when gain is at 11AM)
- channel VU meter level is very low (cannot hit the third yellow LED when gain is at 1PM)
- channel VU meter level is very high (hit the second red LED when gain is at 1PM)
Any idea of the root cause?
Edit: I did not have this issue with Rekordbox 5.8