Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

PRO-LINK [ALL] not working in Rekordbox 6

Hi guys,

Since the upgrade from Rekordbox 5 to 6 the [ALL] selection via PRO-LINK over LAN is not working anymore. 

I upgraded RB on my MacBook to 6.0.0 and 6.0.1. On both version when I connect my CDJ2000NXS2 I am able to link to Rekordbox over LAN. I can access my playlists, search tracks and play music. Eventhough its WAY slower then Rekordbox 5, I still can use most of the functions. The problem I am running in to is that when I select [GENRE] > (pick a genre) and then want to select [ALL] it shows "EMPTY"....

I have tested this on both my MBP and MBA. Both have the isssue with RB6 and are working fine with RB5. I used the same folder of tracks to test it on every machine so its exactly the same music files aswell..

Can you please look into this because now I have to work around it with Intelligent playlists, which is doable for now but takes a lot of time to set up every time also since RB6 seems way slower then RB5.

MBP specs: i5 2.3ghz with 16gb ram.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Niels.

Sparky

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

Is there any update regarding this major issue?

The system went from working flawlessly to basically useless since the upgrade and since Pioneer also doesnt offer a backwards conversion back to RB5 I expect this issue to be addressed soon...

Thanks in advance! :)

Sparky 1 vote
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I did update to 6.0.2 directly when it came out. Even checked if 6.0.3 was already released before bumping this thread.

Sparky 1 vote

UPDATE: I checked the setup on a differen switch and router to see if the problem exists there but no go.. It really seems its a MAJOR bug in Rekordbox 6

Can this be looked at ASAP since its a major flaw and makes Rekordbox partly unusable.

Sparky 1 vote

ANOTHER UPDATE: I tried it with a fresh RB6 install on a Windows machine, added some tracks to the library and tested.. Also in Windows this major issue occurs :(

Is there any sight on a fix? It's been over a month this issue has been reported and not even a single answer yet.....

Sparky 1 vote

Sorry, this was thread was missed but I've passed it to our rekordbox team. Thanks.

Pulse 0 votes

No problem! Atleast I tested a lot of things for you guys haha.

Sparky 0 votes