Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Rekordbox DVS - CDJ cue button

Evening all, I'm currently using a DJM450 with Rekordbox/Rekordbox DVS and x2 CDJ800mk2, which run absolutely fine with the software, better than imagined considering the decks are well over 10+ years old... anyway, the CUE button(s) on the CDJs don't cue (put the track back to the start/cue point) using Rekordbox/DVS, for example... the track auto cues to the first beat fine, and will play and pause fine, however when I press the cue button to put the track back to the start, it just pauses the track, now.... I've been working around this by simply clicking the mouse/cursor in the waveform back to the start, however it would be nice to be able to use the cue button, as a cue button. Hope this makes sense. Any help appreciated. Regards
AJ83 Répondu

Commentaire officiel

That's normal - because pressing the cue button effectively stops playback, the DVS signal is no longer telling the deck to play forward at a certain speed. If you were to tap the cue button, it should stutter itself forward (in RELative mode) or actually jump back to the cue point (in ABSolute mode).

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

1 commentaire