Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

External Harddrive

Hi, I've transferred my master database on my laptop to my external harddrive - when I plug external harddrive into my laptop my collection and playlists load fine. When I load recordbox on my pc, plug my external harddrive in and select this as the database it's showing no tracks in my collection at all. Please can you help? In plugging my external harddrive into different devices I want to be able to load my database showing all my collection of tracks analysis Thanks 😊
Paul Atherton

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Are you on Windows? Have you got the drive using the same letter on both computers?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Yes I'm on windows. Both computers bare using the external harddrive as E drive.

Paul Atherton 0 votes

So it loads the database as the external when selected in the preferences, but doesn't show any tracks in the collection on the desktop?

What if you add one song to the internal database on the desktop, then switch it over to the external database?

Pulse 0 votes

Still doesn't show what's my collection but if I plug my hard drive in on my laptop it shows my collection and playlists.

I still use the old rekordbox on my laptop but had to install the new one on my pc (it's new) - could that be causing the issue?

Paul Atherton 0 votes