Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Help Please - My Tags lost

I just opened Rekordbox (5.8.1 on Mac 10.13.6 High Sierra) and 90% of my tags are gone. Of the 10% that remains, they are a mix of tags I did yesterday and tags I did months and months ago. I have not moved the tracks since yesterday when all was fine. I haven't altered any settings that I'm aware of.

Trying to troubleshoot, I did a 'select all' 'reload tags' but that has not fixed the issue.

Any advice, please?

Bernard Bentham

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

Have you opened / closed rekordbox more than 3 times since then?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

90% sure I've opened it twice, although it's possible I've opened it three times. Definitely haven't opened it more than three.

Bernard Bentham 0 votes

Do you have a suggested possible fix? I still haven't opened Rekordbox since your reply in the hope you have a suggestion.

Bernard Bentham 1 vote

Sorry, missed your last reply!

You can check in the following folder to see if you have a backup file from before you opened it and lost the tags:

~/Library/Pioneer/rekordbox/

Look for the datafile.backup.edb files and check the date. If you have one from earlier, rename the datafile.edb to datafile.edb.current and then rename one of the backups to datafile.edb, then launch rekordbox and let me know if that restores what was missing.

Pulse 0 votes

That's no worries, hard to keep track of all the posts.

Thanks for the clear instructions.

Unfortunately, that hasn't solved the issue.

Bernard Bentham 0 votes

Is it the track tags or the My Tags that are missing?

Pulse 0 votes