Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

Video/Karaoke - CDG/MP3 using DDJ-1000, only on decks 1 & 2 allowed?

Greetings! First post!

Just got my DDJ-1000 last week and have had the DDJ-400 since last December.

RE: Using decks 3 & 4 and channels 3 & 4 to play Video/Karaoke using CDG/MP3 files; Using RB 5.8, paid video license. Windows 10 laptops, very capable specs.

Everything's worked fine, both on the 400 and 1000 when using decks 1 & 2. But I want to use decks 3 & 4 and those channels for Video/Karaoke on the DDJ-1000.

This is the set up I'd like, but I'm not able to get the video to play, only sound when using decks 3 & 4.

Laptop 1: Primary for music tracks using RB 6, connected to DDJ-1000 on USB-A for decks 1 & 2, channels 1 & 2. Using RB 6 cause I really dig the new waveform colors.

Laptop 2: Secondary for Video/Karaoke using RB 5.8, connected to DDJ-1000 on USB-B for decks 3 & 4, channels 3 & 4. Using RB 5.8 since I have a paid video license. I get sound but no video.

Given the fact that I've tried the same files on decks 1 & 2 with success, no issues....but encounter no video, only sound on decks 3 & 4, I'm wondering if video is limited to only decks 1 & 2. I'd just like for it to be confirmed so I'm not breaking my head.

I could just swap out the laptops on the inputs, but then that means my music tracks would be playing on channels 3 & 4. Since I mostly use the DDJ-400 using channels 1 & 2, same with the 1000 (if no karaoke that night), I fear that muscle memory will fail me and I'll try to do a mix out on channels 1 & 2 when my music tracks are actually assigned to channels 3 & 4.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Sorry for the long read. I just wanted to be sure to lay everything out. Hopefully, if an answer is provided here, it'll help others that may have this same inquiry.

Rafael Polina

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.