Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Rekordbox Cloud doesn't sync to mobile anymore after Dropbox folder rewind

Hi,

I use Mac and an iPhone for Rekordbox.

As of Rekordbox 5, I have saved my Rekordbox library files on Dropbox.

I upgraded to Rekordbox 6 and it still works well. I have recently subscribed for the Create Cloud option and installed the mobile app on my iPhone. The sync worked well.

Because of some corrupted files, I had to do a rewind of my Dropbox folder. Since then the sync to my iPhone is not working anymore. When I click Sync Now on the rekordbox agent in the taskbar, there is no change. The icon used to change from the solid cloud icon to a cloud icon with a refresh icon inside it. Now it is stuck as a solid cloud icon (not grayed out).

I have reinstalled the Rekordbox app on my phone and resynced everything. However that didn't help, the old library (before the Dropbox rewind) is synced back to the phone.

Is there a way this can be solved?

DiceDJ

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

Dear Sir,

Could you please update to the latest rekordbox ver602?

Thanks,

Kanta 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hi,

Unfortunately it didn't work. I updated to Rekordbox 6.0.2, clicked Sync Now on the rekordbox agent. And re-installed the iPhone Rekordbox app. After a full sync on the iPhone, it still shows the tracks and playlists from before the Dropbox folder rewind.

When I clicked Sync Now on the rekordbox agent in the taskbar, the icon still doesn't change. It stays solid.

Do you have other suggestions?

DiceDJ 0 votes

I received an update from Pioneer support, and this worked:

1. Turn off [MY PAGE]-[LIBRALY SYNC]-[Sync library to another device]. 
2. Quit rekordbox. 
3. Restart rekordbox. 
4. Turn on [MY PAGE]-[LIBRALY SYNC]-[Sync library to another device]. 
5. Wait for the cloud sync progress to reach 100% on the rekordbox icon in the menu bar.

DiceDJ 0 votes