Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 1000 SRT buzzing issue

Have a buzzing issue that I think may be my speakers, but want to confirm. My setup:

-DDJ 1000 SRT plugged into audio receiver w/ speakers (unbalanced RCA)

-The same audio receiver also has another unbalanced input from my computer's audio interface (so essentially my DDJ and computer both play out of the receiver/speakers)

I've noticed that when I have both the audio interface/computer and DDJ on, I got a buzzing sound from the DDJ (when that input is activated on the receiver). I got a buzzing sound from the DDJ's channel whether the DDJ is on or off and even with no laptop plugged in.

Could the DDJ in anyway be defective if it is causing a buzzing sound, even when the unit is off? Or is it likely some kind of ground issue with the two unbalanced inputs into my receiver? It's really hard to test because the buzzing is intermittent and infrequent.

AM MC

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Want to add here: If I tough the shield of the input cables into my DDJ 1000 SRT (when it's on) the buzzing sound reacts to my touch)

AM MC 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

There is a little crackling Sound with a brandnew Win 10, Acer Swift Laptop, Firmware 1.02, SDJ newest Version. Crank the Buffer up to 20 ms. Crackling Sounds, when I move the Channel Faders.

With a Macbook pro there is ok. What can I do?

Stefan Schein 0 votes

Thank you for your prompt reply!

Unfortunately, these setting options are not available in my Acer Swift laptop.

I have found that crackling Sound only occurs with the power supply plugged in. Everything is perfect in battery mode.

Stefan Schein 0 votes