Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Can I record on rekordbox without any external device ?

Hi,

I tried all the day to record on rekordbok my mix and impossible for me to find out how to activate the "rec" button .. i just don't get the option.

Can you help me on this one ?

Jordan Meyer Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Hey Jordan,

The recorder in EXPORT mode is an input recorder for DJs who want to record a mix they're doing from hardware. If you're wanting to record a mix from within rekordbox, you need to use PERFORMANCE mode.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

Hi,

Thanks for your message!

Ok and how I activate the "Performance Mode" ?

I only have theses options (photo) ..

Thanks for your time.

Jordan

Jordan Meyer 0 votes

Are you running rekordbox 5 or 6? If it's 5, then you'd need to have a license key, but with 6 it's available with hardware unlock or a free plan (for mouse / keyboard use).

Pulse 0 votes

I'm running rekordbox 5.8.5 (i though it was the latest version) .. how to get this rekordbox 6 ? because i only have my laptop and i just want to record a mix from there ..

thanks for your time!

Jordan Meyer 0 votes

I downloaded rekordbox 6 .. but the problem still the same! I can't activate the "rec" button (photo)

Jordan Meyer 0 votes

I recorded like this with rekorbox 5.8.5 I bought my license, but with version 6 if you want to record with keyboard and mouse you have to get a subscription. I just sold my license and I'm back for traktor pro 3. 

Gerard Serrat 0 votes

Thanks mate, i just bought one .. i'm a little tired with traktor, maybe i'll back in few months!

Jordan Meyer 0 votes