Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Ddj 1000 crossfader problem 2021

Avatar DDJ-1000 Crossfader Problem Hey Pioneer team! I know this has been asked before, but the other threads do not seem to be being responded to. When moving the crossfader on the DDJ-1000 from side to middle, it does not centre in Rekordbox. This results in a number of transition and sound problems. There's an effective dead zone in the middle of the crossfader of up to +/- 1 lines. I've seen a comment that the fader is 'optimised' for scratching so is more responsive at the sides. But that doesn;t explain the dead spot, nor did the marketing for the console say 'only good for scratching', otherwise I wouldn't have bought it! We need to know if it's a software or hardware problem and when/how it will be fixed? I cannot use the controller as is and am thinking of returning it for a refund. Please help us! Thanks! Its 2021 where the fix or have you just scammed a thousand pounds out of me. And no bs reply like this..... https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360038670171/comments/360003806772
Tony Cameron Répondu

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

1 commentaire