Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-SB3 connects to mac but nothing works

Hi,

Please get back to me - When I plug controller into laptop, all the lights flash etc. go into serato and at the bottom of the screen it says "DDJ SB2 hardware connecting, this can take up to a minute". Once this disappears, nothing changes and the controller has a few lights turned on but nothing is working. This occurs every time I unplug and plug it back in.

I updated all the software, the os, etc. 
I restarted, I used another cable for connecting the controller to my mac, used different usb ports, nothing is working. 

-macOS Big Sur 11.4
-Using Serato DJ Pro version 2.5.5 (25583) 64bit
-DDJ-SB Firmware 1.06 (listed under System Report / Hardware / USB / USB 3.1 Bus / USB 2.0 Hub / PIONEER DDJ-SB)
-Audio MIDI Setup recognises PIONEER DDJ-SB

Also I received no popup about allowing external connections during install. Nothing in my security & privacy settings page.

Have tried on more than one computer with same issue. Anyone know how to fix this?

George Charnley

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

If it's useful I'm on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)

George Charnley 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

UPDATE:

I've just realised it's a DDJ-SB, not an SB3

George Charnley 0 votes

Hi George,

The good news is no drivers are required for the DDJ-SB, so that's not the problem.

If you're trying to use an SB with Serato DJ Pro, you'll need an upgrade license, and that could be why it's not being recognized. Please try with Serato DJ Lite to see if it works.

Pulse 0 votes