Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Rekorbox 6.5.3 unlimited dude

I have a dropbox with 2TB of storage, what I want to know is if I upgrade from CREATIVE to PROFESSIONAL ... does dropbox expand to unlimited or is it a separate storage? Could you upload other data in that unlimited storage? Could I see the songs in my mobile dropbox app? I'm curious to change but I need to know more about how the plan works. Thank you

alexis c Répondu

Commentaire officiel

When you upgrade to the Professional plan, you're sent an invitation from Dropbox to either upgrade your Dropbox account to the Team account, or keep it as a Personal account. If you join the Team, your data automatically and seamlessly moves to the unlimited storage. If you keep it separate, you end up with two accounts; personal and professional:

Dropbox's applications are really good about either merging or allowing access to each account.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

I joined the Team account and it has now renamed the Dropbox folder to Dropbox (Professional DJ Team) meaning if I now import a playlist from a previously existing folder in Dropbox it now treats it as a new folder and creates duplicates of the tracks. This means I've lost all my Analysis and Tags on these new versions. I can't change the folder name back to Dropbox as it says that name is already taken. How do I fix this?

davold 0 votes

@davold > Remove the new imports, relocate the old songs. See this video for how to to a batch-relocation, let me know if that works.

Pulse 0 votes

But there are no songs that are showing as missing so there is nothing to re-locate.

davold 0 votes

"... if I now import a playlist from a previously existing folder in Dropbox..."

Why are you importing it again? It wouldn't allow you to import the same song from the same location twice, so if you made a copy and tried to import it, you'd have duplicates, but it wouldn't remove the originals.

Pulse 0 votes